Bike Hire from Cycleronda
On this page we will explain what bikes you can rent, how to rent one and other things where you should think of.
You can rent from just the bike, to the bike including other, optional accessories. Therefore we have prepared an overview with the possibility to include whatever you need (see below under packages). We also offer free maps with route suggestions with each bike rental. For MTB and road cycling we even have GPX files (optional, but really necessary for mountain biking).
You can choose just one extra bike part or tool, but the more you include as a package the cheaper these extra’s will get!
Note Shoe Clips: The best and safest way to use clipless pedals is to bring your own shoes ánd pedals. In case you can’t bring those, you could also rent a set. We ask that you also bring your own camelback or rucksack in case you rent an MTB.
For your self-guided ride you can select a high quality hybrid bike, mountain bike, road bike or perhaps an electric bike. Cycleronda’s goal is to buy new bikes every two or three seasons, which means you'll be cycling in comfort, and feel safe using the latest technology that biking has to offer. At Cycleronda our bike rental prices aren't affected by seasonal pricing. And remember, what you see on our site is what you get!
We have a total of four bike models to choose from. You can see the pictures of each bike, but also what includes each rental and what packages we have selected to include the needs of each cyclist. Like this you’re always sure you have the main tools and parts included with your bike.
Before you rent a bike have the following 3 important points in mind:
- To guarantee a constant high quality we only rent bikes for a minimum of two rental days, no matter the model of bike.
- Before you reserve a bike, check very well where exactly you book (booked) your accomodation! Not all places are good and comfortable starting points for biking.
- We only rent bikes with previous reservation (see bookings form). We have a free ¨delivery and pick up service¨, which means we will delivery bikes at your location to a maximum of 10km’s from Ronda. Beyond this point there is an extra charge.
CHECKLIST ¨WHAT TO BRING ON A CYCLING HOLIDAY¨
Of course many people have made a bike trip. But, who hasn’t left their pedals ones on the kitchen table, or you found all your gear, but aparently your gloves where still hanging on your bike in the garage?
Therfore we have made a short Checklist to remember all this, especially small, bike stuff. All othet things can of course be bought in Ronda, like sun cream, water (bottles) and so on.
- Under/swet shirt (cold season).
- Gloves (long fingers in cold season).
- Bib short or long pants (seasonal).
- Wind stopper (even handy in spring).
- Water bottles (good storage for socks!).
- GPS device and holder! (take of your own bikeJ).
- Shoes and pedals (pedals fit perfectly in your shoes).
- Multitool if you’re used to your own … (but please don’t carry in your hand luggage!!!).
- Own sadlle (if you really need your own).
Type of cyclist you are
Whether you're a cycling tourist or a professional, Cycleronda can offer cycling holidays for every level and type of cyclist. Our aim is to assist you with all of cycling needs to make your cycling holiday the best that it can be.
Although we have described later on the various types of cyclists we normally organise rides for, this doesn’t mean you can’t cycle with us. If you feel that you don’t see yourself in one of the mentioned categories, we are flexible and we can always customise bike routes and maps specific to your needs.
But also if you require a Custom Tour for a small group for example, we can help finding the nicest routes and best places to see.
How to book
In 3 simple steps
SELECT YOUR BIKE MODEL
Be sure you choose the right model. All four pictures show real images of our bikes.
SELECT YOUR PACKAGE
Whether you only want to hire a bike or also require other services, check these packages.
FILL IN THE FORM AND PREPAY A DEPOSIT
With this information we can guarantee the best service.