Cycleronda Terms and Conditions
Cycling in Andalusia, Spain - Booking Conditions
All bookings with Cycleronda are subject to the following conditions:
Bookings are necessary to reserve bikes with Cycleronda. In the peak season you'll need to book in advance especially when cycling events are on. A booking will only be confirmed once you have made a 25% no refund deposit on the total rental amount, and when Cycleronda has received payment confirmation. Any cyclist who withdraws from a ride after a booking has been made will loose their deposit.
2. FINAL PAYMENT
Deposit is due no later than1 week after you send the completed bookings form and we have confirmed bikes and payment method to you. If this is not paid Cycleronda reserves the right to regard the booking as cancelledand the bike can no longer be held on his name. Final payment has to be paid in cashor by credit card (not everywhere possible, depending on zone!) when bikes are hand over to you and the contract is signed.
(a) Cancellation of a booking by a participant is only effective when Cycleronda receives the cancellation by email, from the participant, at least one month before arrival and pick up of the bike. At this stage no extra fees will be charged. But Cycleronda keeps the no refund deposit.
Nevertheless, within a month of time till 7 days ahead of your arrival, a small cancelation fee will be charged. From 7 days ahead till the starting day of rental, the remaining amount will be charged entirely.
(b) Cycleronda reserves the right in any circumstance to cancel your cycling holiday. In the event of this occurring the participant will have their (deposit) payment fully reimbursed. Unless there is a situation that is out of our control like: riots, terrorism, strikes, natural or manmade disasters, fire, road closure delays or cancellations of flights, Cycleronda should have no need to cancel your cycle tour.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance when you book a cycling holiday with us in the event that you have to cancel or in case you rental bike becomes damaged or lost (theft). Not all insurance policies include this option, therefore it's best to ask and to pay that little extra for insurance cover.
Cycleronda is not liable for personal injury, death, damage to property (bikes and tools) or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellations, delay or any other matter beyond their control. Participants should insure against all such possibilities and are required to sign an ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM (rental contract) upon arrival, prior to bike hire or commencing a bike tour.
If you reserve a bike with Cycleronda you can be sure:
- You'll be dealing with professional and friendly staff from a small company.
- Cycleronda has its permissions and licences to rent bikes.
- You´ll receive personal attention.
- You’ll get a well maintained bike no older than two years.
- You can choose the bike model and size of bike you need.
- We have many years experience and therefore guarantee good, maps and up to date information.
- You'll have a ¨no worry¨ feeling when hiring a bike and finding your way around (including culinary matters).
If you rent a bike we expect you will:
- Show a valid ID and sign a rental contract.
- Prepay a deposit prior to arrival.
- Make sure you have travel insurance and check the policy before you leave (if it covers theft or damage of a rental bike).
- Lock your bike to any pole/fence or something secure.
- Return a clean and undamaged bike.
- Use the rental bike for what it has been designed for; So please no off road riding with road/racing bikes.
- Use your bike helmet, an obligation in Spain! If you can’t bring your own you can rent one with your bike.
- Be friendly to other road users and give way to pedestrians on zebra crossings.